Monday, March 30, 2009

Thoughts on Happiness

Recently my life has been going through a bit of a rough patch. It has taken quite a bit of effort to get myself feeling good about things and to be happy again. I had learned a lot about what it takes to be happy, and written most of these thoughts to be posted here. Then I realized that once again I was unhappy. This caused me to understand that no matter how hard we try to make our lives ideal and make sure that we aren't going to go crazy, inevitably we are going hit some moment that gets the better of us. Its how we learn and grow, so that the next moment we hopefully are strong enough to maintain our personal happiness.

I was going to publish the thoughts that I had, but I think I might just skip that. However, if it is desired I can still put it up because the points are still valid, just not as indestructable as I first assumed.

No comments: